hi fellow ecologists,
I have a had a few emails asking how to learn from test and improve. Thank you for asking. Absolutely, next week I will put together materials to help us improve for next test and learn from this one. I want to do this for everyone as class.
- Nov 11th lecture I will bring correct responses for multiple choice and also the detailed marking key for long-answer questions.
- I have some great critical thinking materials for long-answers, and we will explore that together too.
- Next test has no multiple choice, and we scored higher on long answers.
- Long answers and problem solving explanations are SUPER practical for both upper-year courses where there is no multiple choice and also for life and professional skills.
- As stated, I want to apply a 2% bump to the scantron scores (four free correct questions), but I will explain how this works in class on Nov 11th and how I will know if I allowed to do it.